A little fun something for you to rock out to. Whenever I need a little “Survival Music”, this is
my list-o-jams. I just pop in my headphones, crank up the volume, and shake my booty until I’m
feeling good and powerful. It usually doesn’t take very long before I’m feeling all super heroish.
1. Survivor- Destiny’s Child (duh!)
2. Bad Blood- Taylor Swift
3. Mr. Know It All- Kelly Clarkson
4. Sticky- The Dance Hall Crashers (Lockjaw)
5. Somebody That I Used To Know- Gotye
6. Hypocrite- Lush (Split)
7. Mean- Taylor Swift
8. The War Is Over – Kelly Clarkson
9. Irreplaceable- Beyonce
10. Leavin’ – Jesse McCartney
11. I Knew You Were Trouble- Taylor Swift
12.Holding Out For A Hero- Bonnie Tyler (Footloose Soundtrack)
13. Brave- Sara Bareilles
14.We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together- Taylor Swift
15.Before He Cheats- Carrie Underwood
16.Bye Bye- Jo De Messina
17. Stronger (What Doesn’t Kill You)- Kelly Clarkson
18.Apologize- One Republic
19.Blank Space- Taylor Swift
20.Enough- Dance Hall Crashers
21. Single Ladies- Beyonce
22.Titanium- David Guetta & Sia
23.Let It Go- Idina Menzel
24. Since U Been Gone- Kelly Clarkson
25. Shake It Off- Taylor Swift
26.Bring On The Rain- Jo Dee Messina
Hope you enjoy!
~The Narcissist’s Wife
Hi. I’m Story Lynne, (a.k.a. The Narcissist’s Wife). Nice to meet you. I’m the mother of 4 amazing kids, the (soon-to-be-ex) wife of a narcissist, and the author of this blog. I’m also a teacher, a healer, an intuitive empath, and Angel Card Reader.
I love fairies, angels, the color pink, anything sparkly, and Legos. (the Elves are my absolute favorites). I also love fixing cars, building shit, and shooting my bow (as in, bow and arrow).