So I’m sitting in my “morning chair” looking out over the Peace River and watching the wildlife start their morning routines as I sit down with my Pepsi to start my own. I open my WordPress App and stare at the blank page. Fresh, crisp… awaiting my direction. Then, it hits me…here I am rambling on and on about Life, Love, God, and the World, and really, you know nothing about me- not really.
So today, I thought, just for fun, I’d share a few random facts about myself. And hopefully get you to share, too, at the end. I thought 10 Facts was a good, round number. So, without further ado, Here are the 10 random things about me that you never really asked to know (LOL):
10 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT THE NARCISSIST’S WIFE
1. I absolutely MUST sleep under a blanket. Even if that temperature is 100 degrees, I still MUST be under a blanket. Everyone knows, you’re safe from serial killers and monsters under there.
2. I am an Ultra-Mega-Girly-Girl and a bad-ass MamaJama all at the same time. While I love pink and purple and glitter and fairies and mermaids and flowy dresses, I will also slap on a pair of jeans/leather belt, bust out my AK47 and get dirty without batting a lash. Depends on what day you catch me on.
3. I hate coffee. Can’t even stand the smell of it. I drink Pepsi (or Coke) for caffeine.
4. I WISH I loved tea. I always wanted to be one of those women who could snuggle up in bed with a nice, hot cup of tea and a good book. Or who slowly sips on my tea when I’m not feeling good. But, alas, I can’t stand the taste of tea. Bummer.
5. I have a Sensory Perception Disorder that basically means I experience things really vividly. I can’t eat a lot of food because of its full flavor or crazy texture. It’s incredibly overwhelming. Don’t even get me started on fabrics or necklines rising above my collar bone. LOL
6. I am a Zen-Buddhist-Christian-Witch. HA HA HA. Figure that one out. I basically hold a very eclectic set of beliefs that all revolve around Peace, Love, Healing and Understanding.
7. I believe in Angels and Fairies and Mermaids. I don’t care what you say. I know that , at least, one of those three beings exist, because I am one 😉 But, shhh… Don’t tell.
8. I believe that all illness begins on an energetic level. That’s a long one to explain, but basically, I believe we can all heal ourselves- from ANY affliction- if we can simply divine the Spiritual/Energetic source and correct it. The physical body follows the Spiritual/Energetic one.
9. I am, at the same time, very strict with my kids, and very lax. I allow our days to just flow however they want. I allow my kids enormous amounts of freedom to explore and express themselves. But, in the area of character and respect, I will bring down the wrath of God, should they not comply. I am this way on a lot of things. Black and White. Hot and Cold, Up and Down. You can see the beginning of the trend in #8 as well… LOL
10. Then again, on many things, I see many different shades of gray between the black & white. I guess the easiest way to explain it would be to say that, in matter of morality and integrity, things are pretty black & white. Everything else is pink. 🙂
I think 10 facts is enough, seeing as how no one even really asked for one fact. But hey, it filled up this post quite nicely, don’t you think? What about you? I’d love to get to know YOU a little better. Why not leave a comment, below, and tell me at least, one interesting fact about yourself?
Until Next Time,
~ The Narcissist’s Wife
Hi. I’m Story Lynne, (a.k.a. The Narcissist’s Wife). Nice to meet you. I’m the mother of 4 amazing kids, the (soon-to-be-ex) wife of a narcissist, and the author of this blog. I’m also a teacher, a healer, an intuitive empath, and Angel Card Reader.
I love fairies, angels, the color pink, anything sparkly, and Legos. (the Elves are my absolute favorites). I also love fixing cars, building shit, and shooting my bow (as in, bow and arrow).